Foot pains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot pains?

Anyone got a way to deal with this? Im currently working at a retail outlet, the soles of my shoes have come off and they weren't even good shoes in the first place.

crazy idea: buy new shoes?

Comment

Shit shoes lead to shit feet. Invest in some decent ones.

Comment

levitate?

Comment

get some oh these!
          Sanuk has your sustainable footwear needs covered, with everything from vegan options to shoes made with recycled materials. Shop at sanuk.com.au for FREE shipping on orders $100+!

Comment

Buy good shoes/boots. I wear work boots. I spent about twice as much on these boots than I used to spend on shoes. These are a lot more comfortable and so far they have lasted about 4 times as long. I never go home with sore feet. Get them fitted correctly too.

So rule spend more get a good quality shoe chances are you will save money as they last longer. Get them fitted correctly. Companies who make shoes for safety purposes tend to do a better job at making comfortable shoes than those that do them for fashion.

Comment

would this fix my foot and leg pains though?

Comment

Originally posted by nroug7 View Post
                would this fix my foot and leg pains though?
                turn foot upside check for nails, splinters & bear traps, repeat with other foot.
                If pain persists please see a doctor.
                Last edited by The Happy Devil; 16-12-11, 12:29 PM. Reason: bears have feelings too..

Comment

Working...
                X