accomodation in darwin booked out???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accomodation in darwin booked out???

im having my wedding in in june this year and all accomodation seems to be booked out. does anyone know what is happening from the 1st of june for about 42 days because that is how long everything is booked out for.

Asylum seekers.

Comment

Nothing specific I know about but most of the hotels are booked out June-July every single year.
      Mid year holidays start ~20th June prior to that you have the queens birthday weekend and the Greek Glenti.

Comment

AFL Matches, V8 Supercars, Darwin Cup Festival, Darwin Show, Darwin Fringe just to name a few. Then there's the Superbikes and the Darwin Festival outside of those dates too, so keep them in mind if you need to change the wedding date.

ps you wanna drop off that xbox stuff when you get a chance?

Comment

Defence doesn't have enough accommodation where do you think all those marines Obama promised are staying.

Comment

i just checked the one i usually use, and they arent booked out, neither is their sister hotel

Comment

Yeah I have your stuff Jabsy and I haven't forgotten just been away and really busy at work. Sorry bout that. Ill try and organise it this week

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X