GU Server Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GU Server Status

With the release of BC2 I have enabled the "Who's playing what?" part of the header to have live data. Currently it's just mapname and player count.

Coming soon will be player list, and possibly full steam community integration.
    Last edited by OverDrive; 08-03-10, 10:16 PM.

nice work, OD

Comment

Fancy a job in EA sorting out the browser OD ?

Comment

Conquest server down ?

Comment

It was up. But I've just restarted it anyway to apply config changes.

Comment

OK - we now have full clan/player/team/squad live stats for both servers. Just hover your cursor over either server's map name/player count. All sorted by squad to make it easy to see who is doing what.

If you are having issues seeing it, hit shift-refresh to grab the latest CSS file.

Might have an issue with clantags not lining up, but I'm done for the night I'll check that tomorrow.

OD

Comment

Hopefully this will stop someone asking every other minute on Mumble "which server are you on?"

Comment

Which server are you on?

Comment

Should have prefixes to indicate which GU members are currently showing piss-poor form.
                  Not K/D ratios; rather non-cappable spawn raping and not team balancing. I expected more from GU members tbh.

Comment

I agree with the team balance problems. Stupid game.

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                      Should have prefixes to indicate which GU members are currently showing piss-poor form.
                      Not K/D ratios; rather non-cappable spawn raping and not team balancing. I expected more from GU members tbh.
                      For this rec needs to lay down some laws...

Comment

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

Comment

You really have to stop listening to the in-game Guerilla radio.

Comment

will have a 3rd server soon !!

i keep trying to login and keeps saying full BAH

hahaha

Comment

RAGE
                              fucking bastards! name & shame time!
                              was just on GU1 and we were hard being spawn raped... I mean couldn't fucking sneeze before being gunned down in our own camp.
                              /RAGE

I don't care ther there was stuff all of us on at the time those guys on the US team shouldn't have been spawn camping us... so naar.

Comment

Working...
                              X