No announcement yet.

Dslam Darwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well all my attempts resulted in me finally calling up and was told, cause im off the Karama exchange - no agile for me.. So im stuck on Tel$tra hardware untill further notice

I had my hopes up as the plan checker showed all systems go - as my number is from the cas exchange but im actually connected to karama and they have no current plans to put in any hardware.

Only thing that has annoyed me about this is i actually had to call up and find out why i hadnt been migrated. As this was my 3rd attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Crispy View Post
      Well all my attempts resulted in me finally calling up and was told, cause im off the Karama exchange - no agile for me.. So im stuck on Tel$tra hardware untill further notice

I had my hopes up as the plan checker showed all systems go - as my number is from the cas exchange but im actually connected to karama and they have no current plans to put in any hardware.

Only thing that has annoyed me about this is i actually had to call up and find out why i hadnt been migrated. As this was my 3rd attempt.
      I should have told you that crisp. Yeah, i had to call up few weeks back to talk to the migration team for them to tell me that i cant get connected to the node dslam cos of that stupid Karama sub exchange

Comment

• sucks to live in the 3rd world, hey?

Comment

• yep same. karama rim fail.

Comment

• I till reckon it is better to be rimmed (or sub exchanged) than to be on 2000kbps been 4+km away from CAS

Comment

• Originally posted by Lothar View Post
              I till reckon it is better to be rimmed
              Probably too much information there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshuayu101 View Post
                i cant get connected to the node dslam cos of that stupid Karama sub exchange
                'swatcha get for living in the ghetto

Also, Amanda, if that sort of shiz happens again (and your workplace is considered a small business) you should probably go to the TIO. In my experience they are very good and very prompt in their arse-kicking. I think Telcos even get charged every time the TIO has to kick their arse.

Comment

• My ADSL has been down since Wednesday night Telstra gave me eta Tuesday, some fault at the exchange Fckn bs first chance I get im switching back to node a week without net is ridiculous
                  Sent from my T9296 using Board Express

Comment

• Originally posted by mepm View Post
                    My ADSL has been down since Wednesday night Telstra gave me eta Tuesday, some fault at the exchange Fckn bs first chance I get im switching back to node a week without net is ridiculous
                    Sent from my T9296 using Board Express
                    Mepm, give all your details to the TCCW guys in Darwin on [email protected] and have them look into your situation.

Information like: Phone number, exchange, any reference numbers you have and they will help you get back online ASAP.

Hope that helps your situation.

Comment

• cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X