X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internodes ADSL Plus and ADSLTwoPlus are out

Internode :: Residential :: Internet :: Home ADSL :: TwoPlus
    Attached Files

Yep, only ten bucks more for my 40 gig plan, I'm signing up right as I type this.

Comment

i signed up for the 40 gig upgrade right then.

Comment

Im on DSL2+ with pacnet and its shit... I only get 3mbit, and i was on 8mbit with node.

might see if i can test it somehow to see what speeds i would get....

But i do get 95gig a month with pacnet for $130 with phone bundle.

Comment

The beauty for me is that I already get the full 8 meg on a telstra wholesale port through internode, so I'm bound to get more - at the very least more upload speed - using the same hardware and having more speed enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by UnSCaRReD View Post
            The beauty for me is that I already get the full 8 meg on a telstra wholesale port through internode, so I'm bound to get more - at the very least more upload speed - using the same hardware and having more speed enabled.
            You gotta remember when you change your going on new equipment or your equipment settings are changed..

you may get 8 now thru telstra wholesale

i was getting 8 and now im back to 3 like alan due to backhaul problems

take a screen show of your current speed on speedtest.net and then do it when you change over because if you go from 8 to 3 like us telstra will say "HA HA" as they only guarentee up to 1.5 mbit.

mind you i have been doing alot of bitching each week to pacific i didnt get charged for internet service this month as im not getting the service im paying for.

but they say 8 weeks it should be fixed... yeah sure....

good luck.

Comment

i just moved over.. was getting a max speed of 8mb.. now im down to 3mb.. emailed internode.. Awaiting reply..

Comment

Where I live there's probably only like 5 people young enough to want the internet.
                The exchange was probably only even done whe they had to upgrade for the increased capacity, as the town has doubled in population in the last 3-4 years.

Anyway, even if I only get the faster uploads I'll be happy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalAttack View Post
                  i just moved over.. was getting a max speed of 8mb.. now im down to 3mb.. emailed internode.. Awaiting reply..
                  What are your uploads like in comparison? ADSL2+ should boost to 1024Kb/s Up?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalAttack View Post
                    if thats what happens to me ill move back to 8mbit.

Comment

From internodes speed test

Download: 6507 kbps
                      Upload: 320kbps

Comment

"Fibre am teh issue"

Im on DSL2+ APPARENTLY Synching at 11mbit and this is what speedtest.net is telling me and my downloads agree....

Comment

I doubt there is any such thing as getting what you pay for, although I can't complain being 5k's for the nearest exchange.

Telstra ADSL2+ 20000/1000 25G download $100pm
                          Attached Files

Comment

15000 5km out? Is that even possible?

Comment

only with telstra...

Comment

Working...
                              X