god damn Turnbull is an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god damn Turnbull is an idiot

Well we have a Conroy censorship thread I think liberal stupidity on the NBN needs a thread.

NBN caught in political divide: the world according to Malcolm Turnbull | The Australian

Whats your problem with what he is saying? This is the first decent Q&A on the subject from the opposition that I've heard and he makes some good points.

Comment

Originally posted by morge View Post
      Well we have a Conroy censorship thread I think liberal stupidity on the NBN needs a thread.

NBN caught in political divide: the world according to Malcolm Turnbull | The Australian

Dont bother reading the Australian in regards to NBN. Its articles for NBN are soo biased and full of scare tactics

Comment

retards gotta retard

Comment

I think that's around the 12-20Mbps download and 1-2Mbps upload. That would be more than adequate for the vast majority of people.
          Let's just leave this here to review in five, ten years time then.

Comment

Except 1-2Mbps upload isn't enough for most businesses now.
            Also consider that Cisco have release a decent home video conference kit that isn't usable without 1.5mbs up, don't think it is being marketed in Australia at all because of the limitation on our internet infrastructure.

Comment

Bloody numpties Federal Opposition calls for faster regional internet speeds - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Comment

Working...
              X