No announcement yet.

Google+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sent.. i think... tho google removed the period from the account portion of the address?!

Comment

• Thanks for that

Comment

• Hangouts (ie. upto 10 video chatting simultaneously) and the ability to watch youtube in sync ALONE is a reason to get +. So good.

If all my friends were on + I would never use fb again.

Comment

• Well being a poor, disadvantaged Darwinite on mediocre ADSL speeds, I think a 10 person video chat would probably break my internets :/ Not to mention, I hardly use one-on-one video chat now, so I don't think I'd use multiple video chat. Still a 'meh' from me

Comment

• handled fine with - what, 7 of us? - while playing TF2 when we first got it up and going

Comment

• Yeah I think it would slowly degrade the video quality depending on connection speed across the board. That, and only the person talking has the focus with the "big" video stream.

Comment

• G+ is so much more than a social network. Unfortunately I have to keep my FB going for marketing purposes so I am stuck with a dinosaur for the time being. Good to see the art and photography community have taken a preference to G+ early on, there are a bunch of really talented people over there interacting with each other. Facebook community seems to be more about broadcast yourself rather than collaborate and share.

Comment

• That'll change, it always does. Google+ is bleeding edge, but by the time sign ups plateau there'll be more than enough teenage girls and tech illiterate folk on there to bring the quality of content right down.

At least we'll have a good excuse for blocking them; "I'm not interested in your Chinese shitsu's new haircut. Please create a dogs with nice haircuts circle."

Comment

• Any spare invites?

Comment

• Got heaps, PM me your email and I'll send you one

Comment

• Originally posted by Wally View Post
                        Got heaps, PM me your email and I'll send you one
                        Cheers
                        Much Appreciated

Comment

• Me too please Wally, if you don't mind..Sent you a PM

Comment

• Invitations sent to everyone who PM'd. If anyone else wants one, just PM me your email address, I have 150+ invites left.

Comment

• so im in. just need to find some people ..

Comment

• Yeah - finding it difficult to find people I already know. Seems Google+ wants me to find new friends rather than existing ones. Either my friends are realllly slow with the Google+ thing or I'm doing it wrong. I guess finding Google+ friends via Facebook friends won't be happening?

Comment

Working...
                                X