POS dns323 nas failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! POS dns323 nas failure

I have a dns323 nas which has failed and will no longer power up and I'm looking at recovery software.

The hard drives are fine except they are in raid0 The software I used allowed me to read the directory structure but not copy it off so I know the hard drives work.

Ideally I'd love a software that could mount the drives so windows could read it normally. Like a virtual raid recovery program that doesn't need to be a recovery program.

Ie. My hard drives work I just need to emulate the controller. Anyone got any ideas?

File Scavenger can do RAID 0 recovery - just specify which is Disk 1/2/3/Last etc and it can do it fine so long as the drives are OK.

That said, Id assume plugging all the drives into any raid controller would see them sensed as a RAID 0 group and mounted.

Comment

you would think that hey! but no they arent detected. the program i found to work the best... and for a week i have been pulling my hair out about it and trying what seems like millions of different softwares is "nas data recovery" works amazingly... detected my raid in like 2 seconds whereas everything else took up to 14 hours to tell me that it couldnt find anything

Comment

get in contact with the manufactures would be your best bet.

Comment

What RAID controllers have you tried? real ones or motherboard ones?

Comment

Working...
          X