X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha seamonkey - makes me want to go and read old 80s comic books

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
      My 65 year old father and my girlfriend both often have two dozen tabs open at the same time as well. Just sayin'.

On a serious note, I've noticed no resource or crash issues with Chrome regardless of the number of tabs.
      In multiple windows?

Well this was like a year or two ago. It was mostly flash heavy sites, if one tab crashed then all tabs would crash and have to refresh all of them zzz.
      Back then. opening the same exact sites and tabs etc in chrome would consume more ram than opening it in firefox.

Comment

i like FF i too am accustom to it and dont want to change. if it aint broke im not fixing it.

Comment

also isn't Chrome still for hipsters only? took FF ages to lose Hipster status, Chrome *must* still be hipsterville

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
            also isn't Chrome still for hipsters only? took FF ages to lose Hipster status, Chrome *must* still be hipsterville
            yup. Same thing with html5. =P

Comment

nah HTML5 is fine, if it were On Rails, then yeah, that'd be HipsterML.

Comment

FF for me, just so i can use pimpzilla

only use IE on a site that wont work properly with ff otherwise it is banished to somewhere in the start menu.

Comment

Installed Chrome.... had a overwhelming desire for a Mocha douple shot Latte with skim milk... *shudder* uninstalled...

Comment

I use Chrome because I was under the impression that it renders (if thats the right term?) pages, faster than Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by rec
                      Who is still using Firefox
                      I am.

Originally posted by rec
                      and why?
                      Because you need a browser to use the world wide web, and Firefox is a browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                        I use Chrome because I was under the impression that it renders (if thats the right term?) pages, faster than Firefox.
                        Chrome once had a huge lead, but Safari and Firefox as pretty close now, if not just as good.

But I find Chrome as an application still operates far snappier than the others, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuayu101 View Post
                          Last time i used chrome it had issues with memory and would chew alot more for some weird reason. Plus i found ff would handle heaps of tabs without crashing. 14-20tabs.
                          I use Chrome at work and FF at home, and whenever my work PC is being sluggish, Chrome is almost always the culprit. I'm a tab whore and I agree, FF seems to handle many tabs better than Chrome.
                          Last edited by Brookie23; 22-09-11, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Well at work I am forced to use IE / FF but at home I use opera and chrome.
                            Why - just cause it is a browser. It works for me.

Comment

people that use Opera are why the internet can't be nice

Comment

Working...
                              X