Where can i buy a new graphics card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i buy a new graphics card

I played battlefield 3 beta last night and encountered an unwanted issue. My graphics card can play Battlefield 3 on auto and it sets it to not my greatest specs. It's playable but it's not want i wanted with my card. After seeing this i'm a bit cautious when skyrim comes out and i wont be able to play it. My laptop is an Alienware M15X. I'm looking for at least an Nvidia GTX 500M series card. If any can send me link to where can buy one please do.

Thanks

PC Case Gear

Call Dell.

Comment

M series cards are usually on-board - someone correct me if that's misinformation?

Comment

Oo, they are indeed replaceable.

There's one in eBay Australia, but a search at staticice.com.au turns up no results.

Comment

http://www.mxm-upgrade.com

These guys seem to have all the info on what you can/can't upgrade with per model of laptop. They also appear to sell the cards, for prices that would seem ridiculous if it wasn't for an alienware laptop. Which can only be compared to Apple products for scale of markup.

Metabox P151HM1 - Clevo P151HM1 - 15.6 inch Gaming laptop notebook with GTX 560M 1.5GB graphics

But this GTX 560M Comes with a Free laptop, for $1300

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
            http://www.mxm-upgrade.com

These guys seem to have all the info on what you can/can't upgrade with per model of laptop. They also appear to sell the cards, for prices that would seem ridiculous if it wasn't for an alienware laptop. Which can only be compared to Apple products for scale of markup.

Metabox P151HM1 - Clevo P151HM1 - 15.6 inch Gaming laptop notebook with GTX 560M 1.5GB graphics

But this GTX 560M Comes with a Free laptop, for $1300
            The laptop is pretty nifty for gaming apart from onboard sound which lacks bass.

Wooooo i thought it wasnt possible to get a GTX560M in this laptop due to the power needed. Dam i got ripped, my model has the nvidia 460m

Comment

Working...
            X