Wireless headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless headphones

Looking at buying some for gaming on the televizzle, so I was looking at wireless. Reading around though it seems there is an inherit low level hiss that comes with using wireless. Just wondering if anyone has any experiance with wireless sets and can recommend them.
    The Sennheiser RS160 and above range claim to have eliminated the hiss with thier new "Kleer" tech so I was looking at them.

Digital wireless has no hiss.

I was looking at these sony ones, because they have optical audio in. This is because using the headphone output turns the audio off.

The Downside is that they don't sell them in australia.

Comment

I was looking at the Sennheiser RS170 but those look even better. The surround would be good. And the TV and PS3 are Sony so I'd be keeping it in the family.
      Last edited by Kawolski; 13-11-11, 11:09 AM.

Comment

All headphones have surround sound, with an infinite number of points.

Conversely, headphones with 5-7 drivers only have 5-7 points.

Thankfully Sony hasn't employed that gimmick here, and they emulate your 7.1 surround input using just the two drivers.

Note that you can only pass-through DTS-HD and TrueHD using HDMI, optical won't support them here.

Comment

Did you find anywhere to import them Harb?
          Looks like an ebay job.
          Last edited by Kawolski; 13-11-11, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Nah if I'd gotten that far I would probably have used a virtual address like shipito. Decided in the end I probably didn't want them that much

Comment

Working...
            X