Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm: is this a good price... gamedude

ASUS G53Sx http://www.gamedude.com.au/prod_show...ASg53sx_s1185v

Has anyone had any experience with game dude?
    Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Yes. They take forever. Check Whirlpool for more info. I haven't had any trouble with them personally except for what I just mentioned but plenty have ...

Comment

Not a bad price for a high-specced laptop, if you want something cheaper catch of the day has a 4GB model

Catch Of The Day - One Deal, Every Day, Midday

I've dealt with gamedude quite a few times, I've had no issues. (I've also had no issues with their gear either so I can't comment on returns/RA's etc)

I know a few people have whinged about them over the years, but they are a company you go to for price more than service. Even in-store it's a nightmare, long queues, long waits, but if you want a good price it's usually worth waiting for.

Hows that xbox stuff going? I'm down to 4 weeks to get 3 done as I missed the last deadline for some reason or another.....

jabsy

edit: that is a very good price, it has rrp of $2299 and the ex gst wholesale price is more than what gamedude are flogging them for...
      Last edited by jabsy; 16-03-12, 04:48 PM. Reason: checked price

Comment

Where are you today

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by K_I_Z_A View Post
          Where are you today
          Was home some of the weekend but will be in the office all week if you want to drop them off here?

Comment

Working...
          X