nos 7.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nos 7.11

Nitro Offline Sports LAN for the month of November. Starting at around 2130 on Friday 9th November and finishing around 2130 on Saturday 10th November.

$20 for registration (pricing may be negotiated with G.I.R if you're going to miss significant portions of the LAN), both cash and EFTPOS are accepted forms of payment.

As air conditioning has been installed in the cafeteria area of the church it is now possible for us to hold our LANs in there, this is however conditional. If the number of people signed up to attend this event is less than 18 it will be held in the smaller Kid's Church room where it has been held in the past. If the cafe area is used, the Kid's Church room will be set aside as a "quiet zone" where people may rest/sleep in peace.

http://nos-gaming.com/modules/extcal/event.php?event=28

Semi interested to get involved in this one.

What games are usually played? Are newcomers welcome? What else goes on besides gaming (any fileshare?)?

Comment

War 3 and CSS is verry popular as games.

I am under the impression from the get together last night that there Could be a CSS comp of some sort with prize money involved. But i dont know.

The more people that can come or make it the better as we can get out into the foyer area which is now airconed and the smaller room that we are normally in can be for sleeping.

As for the leeching it hasent been as big as it has been in the past cause the guy Brac has left darwin with his server which used to be the centeral hub... But on saying this i have set up my shares and are happening all good.

There is net access for steam and also accessing the nos-gaming webpage.

Comment

And new comers are more than welcome.

Comment

oh wow i read this late, just of mitchell st.. Is this the church along smith st?

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmyles View Post
            oh wow i read this late, just of mitchell st.. Is this the church along smith st?
            Nah it's on Leanyer Drive, in.. Leanyer. Down the road from Hibiscus.

Comment

OHHH i used to live in Leanyer! walking distance from hibiscus

Comment

Well was fun like usual. I hope to see some more Darwin people down there next time.

Comment

I would like to say a big TY to Lothar for letting me borrow his 7900GT.

Major props Loth!

Comment

Working...
                  X