This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7900 GT was lost at the lan party.

At the last DGA some of you know i had swaped my grafix card with mepem because he had a power supply issue.

After the swap i left a card siting on top of my desk for the duration of the lan.

Weather or not this was neglence on my part or someone just wanted a new grafix i dont really care. I would like anyone with any information to message me via pm if they know anything.

Card is a 7900GT Xfx 256mb.

Thanks in advance for anyone who helps find this card.

fkn scum

Comment

Another reason why registration/sign ins is important.

Comment

not cool...

Comment

not cool at all, i hope you find it soon

and for whoever may have taken it, bear in mind its not something that can really be replaced easily as it was an SLI setup. return it.

Comment

There definitely wasn't any card found during pack-up or at work the next day.

However, I will be going over the video footage this week to see if anybody picked it up.
            Last edited by Xaine; 04-11-07, 11:57 PM.

Comment

This week I will be going over all the video footage taken from the CCTV cameras at tech rentals.

IF and its a big IF, it was taken on accident or on purpose whatever .. if returned no further action will be taken.

However if I do find something out of place I will take the video to the police and will follow up from there.

Feel free to pm myself if anybody has any information on this matter.

Comment

wat did it look like?

Comment

[media]http://www.silverpcs.com/images/xfx_geforce7900gt_a.jpg[/media]

like that i pretty much... But i think it has different decals on the heatsink / fans.

Also the white plugs on the outside are sun damaged so instead of looking white they are that light brown colour.

Comment

f*cking scum...

its this sort of shit that creates problems at lans and giveing us a bad rep

Comment

I definetely know this card... If it helps, I went there at 12:00pm on Sunday ... picked it up... asked lothar about it and then put it bak down and left.... so that might help you with the video kurt?

from the entrance, it was the tables on the right

Comment

that really sucks dude, i hope the vid footage shows the **** in the act

Comment

i had a look at the range of the camera before the lan, as its a new venue and wanted to make sure if we had any trouble we could have something to fall back on.

To say that i couldnt make out a face at the entrence i would be lying .. this camera will turn something up for sure, there was also the one outside as well so will be able to pull rego off a car as well if needed for the police.

hope it doesnt come to that though.

Comment

good to know at least we had security ^_^ Hope it turns up lothar and I imagine the person responsible will skip the slightly off beige list and just be banned from future events yes?

Comment

I would assume so.

Damn, bl Loth. I hope this thief will be caught.

Comment

Working...
                              X