Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do u have caddy for the drive if not I will provide one pm me let me know

Comment

I just bought Titan Quest for $20 at eb so if anyone is willing to play at the lan with me I'll attend

Comment

there will be source too

Comment

Originally posted by Jm3 View Post
          I just bought Titan Quest for $20 at eb so if anyone is willing to play at the lan with me I'll attend
          Best action rpg since D2 only theres no pvp >.< but the PVE is Brutal
          Sure Ill definetely Co-op with my lvl 30 ranger. im running the immortal throne version of the game cracked and unpatched just so you know.

Comment

Source FTW....

Comment

i take it there will be no internet connection again? or has it been sorted out?

Comment

no net connection fash. Just hoping that there will be no patches, the day before the LAN (like there strangely always is)

Comment

net will again be hard to come by i think, best you can do is test your games before you come down, unplug from your net and run them before you power off

Comment

With DGA a few days away there are still plenty of seats available. Dont forget to register to ensure you dont miss out.

See you all there..

Comment

Just had a look at the registered list and zookboy is on there twice, only 1 entry is confirmed.

13 more spots guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X