Ideas for dga 45 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for dga 45 ?

DGA 44 was a good comeback despite the venue was cramped and the very limited spot available.

Please dont be afraid to put your ideas here early, lets make dga 45 the best one

So if you guys dont mind Id like to tell you what Id like to see in DGA 45.

* It would be nice if at least a quarter of the max attendes playing the same game. The timetable is a good idea but its useless if no one actually pay attention to it.

* ALternative timetable should be good if say 20 people play this game and the other 20 play that game.

* also more choice of games which should start listing id say try something different, maybe look through those budget games line that are might be good games.

* have 3 or 4 games that are permanent resident of the dga games timetable and the rest reserved for new games or old games.

*COmpetitions and events would be nice to have if dga can get more sponsors for prizes and stuffs.

Im sure there are more ideas out there im hungry cant think anymore

Star Wars Battle Front 2

Comment

good ideas there ..

if you could expland on them more, it would be better .. IE think of what you have asked and answer the questions

I will keep all listed above in mind when I do the timetable .. as far as the competition ones go, wont be for a good while yet before I start them again .. and then venue is the best we have and as far as setup, packup and storage of gear and PRICE goes, it is awsome. I felt that the closeness of people added to the lan experience.

Comment

Haha ur right unseen I just realiesd it too lol XD that for pointing it out man I suck at my english.

The more input for you guys the better cmn dont be shy

btw any chance changing the venues? maybe work it with people who runs NOS their venues seems bit better but being in a church may cut the LAN short.

Comment

i am working on a venue, comps and sponsors for next year, for this one lets just get in there and game

Comment

regarding venue, I'm based out of the Secure Data Centre in the CBD - they have a largeish room upstairs that they've had empty for some time. I know they have some offers on it at the moment but if they take awhile to sort out it may be a possible location for DGA 46. it's an empty room with aircon, probably has about 2-3x the available space that was used at Tech Rentals. The owners are going to talk about whether they're happy for DGA to use it or not and what sort of cost would be involved.

The only issue i can see with it is that it's an upstairs venue. There is a spiral staircase outside that leads direct into the room though, which the tables could be hoisted up fairly easily (did it moving in originally and was fairly easy with bulkier stuff than those trestles).

Comment

With any luck... the new NFS.

Comment

Hah - if it's anything like the last 2, then EA (god bless them - not!) won't include LAN multiplay.

Comment

i enjoyed the venue at tech rentals .. much more what we are after at the moment.

Comment

no worries, have to say, while it was a bit cramped it was not the least bit uncomfortable there.

Comment

Working...
                    X