possible competitions and prizes @ dga 45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible competitions and prizes @ dga 45

Me and folks @ work thinking about sponsoring dga and providing prizes for competitions at this coming dga 45.

We like to know what games would be in the competitions and wether it is team based comp or free for all comp.

right now we are having issue thinking about what sort of prize we could give for team based comp due to number of factors.

If you guys decided not to have any team based comps we got set some aside prizes for individual nothing is final right now though but we like to know your opinions and ideas as soon as possible.

Peace

edit : oh yeah dga 45 its about 2 weeks away.

let's have a CSS comp.

But the difference is that teams should be made up of 4 people, the better players at DGA will not play on the same team together, rather they will be spread amongst the teams to keep it competitive.

I'm guessing that we should have a couple of games first to see who's ontop for the day and the shuffling will happen from there.

IE - The best player will be paired up with the worst player, and so on.

Also, I would also like to suggest that there be no sniper rifles. Camping in a tourny is pissweak and it slows down gameplay IMHO.

Comment

Crysis 5v5 Power Struggle Imo on Plantation map, good fun

Comment

cod4 Free For All!

with some .... cod4 Headquarters.

did i mention cod4?

maybe some css but i think we have such a variety of games this year lets try and take a new approach...

Comment

definetely a team game
          cod4 or css?

the thing is... everyone has css
          not many people may have cod4?

Comment

I have taken this up via pms.

Comment

If it's css, you may as well just let the 4 best players fight it out. COD4 is new and the skill level won't be unbelievable yet.

Comment

i want a tournament between 2 new games, and 2 different styles. Giving a more even playing feild.

For instance.

Drag racing in NFS ProStreet
                CoD4 FFA bloodbath - smallest map possible

Comment

Originally posted by neotheo View Post
                  i want a tournament between 2 new games, and 2 different styles. Giving a more even playing feild.

For instance.

Drag racing in NFS ProStreet
                  CoD4 FFA bloodbath - smallest map possible
                  nice idea!!!

you might want to add an extra sized map for a warmup....
                  because if you have NEVER played any of the cod series before your going to need a bucket of lube for the immense ass whipping your going to receive...

and i love the challenges in the game... still stuck on the elite marksman for the beginning sniper-rifle, that rifle has ZERO accuracy at range..

Comment

i havent got the game yet. looking for a "shop" to get it from

Comment

i'll mention it again here since it was completely ignored last time; i can provide a legitimate cd key for half life 2 - black box (portal, tf2, hl ep 2) for dga to do with as they wish.

Comment

when did u last offer it?

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
                          i'll mention it again here since it was completely ignored last time; i can provide a legitimate cd key for half life 2 - black box (portal, tf2, hl ep 2) for dga to do with as they wish.
                          wasnt ignored. just i never intended to run any comps for a while. In saying that if it secures some future on going sponsorship for DGA im keen to do anything.

Im working out some things atm.

Comment

this isn't sponsorship, this is just me having a spare key laying around

Comment

Working...
                            X