NOS LAN 8.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS LAN 8.03

Nitro Offline Sports LAN for the month of March. Starting at around 2130 on Friday 14th March and finishing around 2130 on Saturday 15th March.

$20 for registration (pricing may be negotiated with G.I.R if you're going to miss significant portions of the LAN), both cash and EFTPOS are accepted forms of payment.

As air conditioning is avaliable in two rooms at Abundant Life, the exact location will be decided on the Friday of the LAN dependant on how many people have registered for the LAN. The number of people who are listed under "Who's Going ?" are those counted as registered.
    < 18 Smaller, kids church room.
    > 18 Larger, cafe area with the kids church room as a "quiet zone".

For any other information see the FAQ, or post a new thread in General LAN Discussion. Thanks

NoS Gaming - NOS LAN 8.03

Bumpage time as the rego is now open
    NoS Gaming - NOS LAN 8.03

Savage 2 seemed popular last lan although it wasn't played for much... we only got it happening late in the second afternoon. The more people that register early the better we can accomdate the late comers if we end up having it in the bigger foyer area. Out there the Aircon works soo much better.

Comment

There is 15 people registered and 2 confirmed via word. So only need a couple more to be in the larger room. Looks like this nos will be its biggest lan yet.

Comment

ha should be fun, hope its in the bigger room this time!

also i only see 8...

Who's Going ? (8) : GIR, Lothar, Leolas, NewbiTLorD, Dragonxr, Clarkson, Billbob, fash

Comment

ill go if i got the money

Comment

my bad i was reading the last months one....
            yes only 8 i see also

Comment

Seven more and we're in the big room! Though I couldn't really give a stuff. NOS is NOS, big room or not. =P

Comment

Though it would be nice to have it in the big room and sleep in the small one we would have to see ALOT of new faces walk through the door. Personally I don't hink I'll be staying for long. Most likely I'll be going early the next morning.

Comment

go cry more dom... u.. u cry baby.

I wanna sit in the big room, so i dont have to walk as far to have a ciggy

OH and only 5 more ppl need to sign up
                  Last edited by fash; 27-02-08, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Hey Lothar, would it be okay if you could bring your spare LCD screen again? As I have a HDTV, I'm way too lazy. My computer is heavy enough as it is. Way too much effort. =P

But anyway, could you?
                    Thanks in advance.

Comment

I think ill go (SHHHHH my first LAN Outside of home LOL) anything i need to go other than my PC

Is windows vista alowed cause i do have XP installed too and game i need to have:-D

Comment

Lulz... Ill bring my otha screen.

And ya more than welcome to come Xolares. Dom Fash and I all use vista natevily... more people are switching
                        a checklist could include
                        Comp
                        Screen (or in lulz' case borrow my second one)
                        keyboard
                        mouse
                        headset (speakers are not aloud and are froun apon)
                        munchies + drinks
                        and maby some money for some takeaway or whatever ya fancy.

Comment

lol you think your PC is heavy?

You shold have felt how my old Tai Chi was.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
                            lol you think your PC is heavy?

You shold have felt how my old Tai Chi was.
                            Well then you can come pick it up, because I have to pull like a million favours just to get the damn thing there. Oh the joys of not having a car... oh the joys of being too lazy to go for my license... =P

Comment

Learn 2 Drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X