No announcement yet.

Greetings all DGA people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo is deadly on those tracks and to be watched out for!

Comment

Originally posted by neotheo View Post
      I obviously trained you well young padawan.
      Dude, I was treating racing games as smash-em-up derbys before you were naught but a sparkle in yo daddy's eye ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
        I just have to say, sorry for all the king-hits in flatout luggage, i try to steer clear of the new players in the game.. but damnit.. a car sideways across the road MUST be hit
        I'm not. It was fun! Looking forward to getting my just desserts (sp?) next time.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon xr View Post
          ow common now what happened to a warm welcome...
          . . . with no flames...
          According to Penny arcade: "THE HEAT IS ENORMOUS, I BELIEVE IT IS FIRE RELATED", therefore, flaming creates warm welcomes.

Glad to see some new faces

Comment

Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
            According to Penny arcade: "THE HEAT IS ENORMOUS, I BELIEVE IT IS FIRE RELATED", therefore, flaming creates warm welcomes.

Glad to see some new faces
            Agreed!

Comment

I seem to remember "Ratty" taking me out in Flatout about 8 times in one game. Other than that it was Kagetsu and spirit Lapping me and giving me a nudge to get out of the way. I think I may have stuff kagetsu up a few times as Spirit got past me and Kagetsu smashed into me! I do wonder if the NITRO was enabled during those games as I didnt know about it until I discovered it at home. Someone said it was the CTL key but it was the SHIFT key. I soon learnt to turn off the "sticky keys" function. BTW the game keep going even if it is minimised!

You shall all die in horrible Flatout2 car "wrecks".

Luggage
              ("If I am on your team you'll be carrying me")

Comment

Originally posted by luggage View Post
                I think I may have stuff kagetsu up a few times as Spirit got past me and Kagetsu smashed into me!
                Chances are I was intentionally slamming you. :p Especially if I had enough of a lead, or if I was coming way behind. ^O^

Comment

Yes I thought that too.... I am definately looking forward to the next LAN... not that anyone in particular is on my hit list.... everyone is.

Comment

oh my, i will have to get my sk8ills back to an acceptable level. Wow is draing to much time.

Comment

And typing skill

but i guess everyone needs a dump stat

Comment

hahah eater nice one

Comment

Whats the games every one plays I Play BioShock,Crysis,Gears Of War,SOF Payback, World Of Warcraft, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, Quake 4, Doom 3, Doom Classic, Star trek Bridge Commander Kobyashi Maru 1.0, Star trek Elite Force 2, CnC TW,TS, Quake 3, Quake 2 EVO, Quake, AVP2,AVP1,Sims 1 boxset,Sims 2 with all EXP out sofare, Star trek Armada 2, Descent 1-2-3, Emprors battle for dune, Dune 2000,Diablo + Hellfire, Oblivion, Timeshift, simcity 4, Battlefeild 2 and 2142.

I was going to name my windows 3.11 to 98se games list i have alot from Wolf3d to Warcraft 1 to Star trek 25th but thers too many more games i have i collect all games

I still have my Sega Megadrive + Mega CD and 32X adaptor and about 70 games or more

Comment

Im still having a prob with the DGA homepage login Mysql is still out of wack

Comment

Sorry for the delay.

Site should be fixed to accept applications now

Comment

Ok im back on DGA forums had to rebuild me/New now aitin on my new video card Geforce GTX285 1gb

Current pc Till ram and Video cards comes
                                3dmark scores
                                Vantage: 10254 Performance setting
                                3dmark06: 11232 default setting

Q6600 2.4ghz
                                2GB DDR2 667MHZ -Getting 4gb ddr2 800 XMS-2 in afew days
                                2x 8800GTS 640Mb 181.22 WHQL SLI - (Will be 1x GTX285 1x 8800GTS 640mb For other screens,Physics and Badaboom encoder)
                                GA-N650SLI-DS4L Mobo
                                HDD Total 4.4TB Seagate/WesternDigital Raptor (MAIN)
                                LG DVD Burner + Sony BluReay Drive FireWire/USB/Esata
                                Tt 850W PSU
                                Windows Vista Prem 64Bit SP1 Retail & Windows 7 Beta 1 Duel Boot
                                Windows XP Pro SP3 64Bit VPC (Tool Bar) Screen 1
                                Windows 2000 SP4 VPC Full screen on 2nd sreen (19")
                                Windows 98Se Full screen on 3rd Screen (22")

Comment

Working...
                                X