No announcement yet.

DGA Logo design competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bout a bit of a combination, DVDs cross hair icon with the lettering being broken, similar to Aegis' 2nd one, and I think a bullet coming into the crosshair, shatterting the lettering.

Comment

Probably too complex for a workable logo.

Comment

Simplicity wins ALL the time. Don't **** with something that's already good, kiddies.

No I don't work in advertising (thats why everything looks dodgy :o), I just have Photoshop on my computer.:p

FYI, apart from the fonts, all the logos were made with presets that came with Photoshop, with slight tweaks. I'm just lucky Photoshop has a crosshair as one for their premade custom shapes. I'm one lazy ****er

Anyways, here's the PSD for all to muck around in. It includes latest attempt plus the previous one (inside a folder, visibility turned off).

I really should stop procrastinating :sad:
        Attached Files

Comment

Aww if only I was home where my PC was xD

Hrmm I have MS paint on this POS laptop, maybe, just maybe I can still make something worth while...

To add some input to the thread I'm with most others atm, DVDs logos are looking to be a winnah but with my mad Paint skills I think I can create some competition lol

EDIT: ROFL forgot how much MS paint sux! Haha no fkn chance on this thing and I won't be bak till after dead line, oh wellz xD
          Last edited by Psycho Penguin; 09-05-08, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X