No announcement yet.

DGA 52 - Final DGA for 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be attending this one. 'Bout bloody time too considering I've missed the last four :mad: comp fried and all.

Got me a new one now (and it runs rings around my old one if anyone remembers that hunk of junk) so yeah, expect to have a new sandbag for shooting practice.

I'll rock up around 6:30 - 7 PM Saturday because I don't knock off 'till 5 " I'll bring the missus as well, she's eager to get into some good hard fragging.

Cheerio~

Comment

a few guys from work wanna go but they are having trouble getting it to accept their names

Comment

Don't worry too much if you can't register... It's still open entry. ^_^

Comment

Last chance to sign up!

Comment

Just a quick word everybody...

If you haven't already noticed, there've been a few electrical storms lately, or as one can usually expect at this time of year.
            While the chances are about 50/50 that we'll get a storm at even smaller that we'll be directly effected by the lightning, it's wortwhile noting that powersurges can wreak havock on your computer and components. I myself just lost one of my UPS's last night, which itself has inbuilt surge protection, as well as an external surge protector.
            While no method is 100% safe, it's prudent to bring some form of surge protection to the LAN with you. Remember, they're not cheap to get good quality ones, but if they protect you in the off chance of a small problem, then you've made a huge saving already!

Comment

If you didn't register you can still come along.

Plenty of spots open still for the last lan of 2008!

Comment

ne1 out in Palmo willing to give me a lift if I can't find a ride?

Comment

So how was the LAN???

Comment

good lan we had more ppl then we had tables :S

however the comps went really well (even though the farcry 2 comp went a bit late)

the fact is we all had a good time and enjoyed our self's

Comment

i got crashed sailed on friday i was spewing. saturday night i was sitting there on watch thinking gee instead of being bored here i could have been at the last lan of 2008 DAMN the navy!!!

Comment

long as the Saos were good eh Kiza?

Comment

Working...
                        X