Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DGA 54 - 7th March 11AM - 9th March 12PM (ish)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i cant register so im not going sigh i talked myself into going aswell haha

Comment

Originally posted by Korny View Post
      well i cant register so im not going sigh i talked myself into going aswell haha
      aww comon!

dont worrry about the registration come down and have some fun

Comment

More th better we i may need help Kicking DragonXR butt in COD LMAO na im going for anime games and some gaming good ness. iv been trying to get more of my friends to come to DGA bu 4 of them are new to pc the console gamers

Comment

Haha, DGA's today.

Comment

is there a big turnout?

Comment

so far we have 12 ppl and counint 5 more otw

Comment

Sorry i cant go the minister of home Security and Finances said i cant

Why do we have women seriously ?

if they didnt have tits and a Hole we would chuck rocks at them
                Last edited by Korny; 07-03-09, 04:40 PM.

Comment

sry guys, i missed this DGA, I might go next round, I'll see if i can gather up a team of Q3A Players.

Comment

Thanks to everybody who attended DGA this time arround. While it started out slow, and wasn't all that big, I felt that everybody had a great time! Left 4 Dead was definantly a huge success. For those who were curious, the AGM has been postponed until Lothar has returned and a date can be arranged for the current committee members to all attend, and is generally more convenient.

On a side note, that's just as important, I want to express my heart felt thanks to all those people who helped clean up at the end of the day, and genuinely put in the hard yard at any other time. While it wasn't incredibly hectic, we had all had a fun time because everybody was working to make it that way.
                    The next DGA announcement will be made shortly.

Comment

Working...
                    X