NOS LAN 9.09 11/9/09 - 12/9/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS LAN 9.09 11/9/09 - 12/9/09

Nitro Offline Sports LAN for the month of September. Starting at around 1930 on Friday 11th September and finishing around 2130 on Saturday 12th September.

$20 for registration (pricing may be negotiated if you're going to miss significant portions of the LAN), both cash and EFTPOS are accepted forms of payment.

As air conditioning is avaliable in two rooms at Abundant Life, the exact location will be decided on the Friday of the LAN dependant on how many people have registered for the LAN. The number of people who are listed under "Who's Going ?" are those counted as registered.
    < 18 Smaller, kids church room.
    > 18 Larger, cafe area with the kids church room as a "quiet zone".

For any other information see the FAQ, or post a question on the thread in General LAN Discussion. Thanks
    NoS Gaming - Forum

The Last NOS was the Biggest Nos lan Sofare We hope to see everyone at Next Lan!!!

Comment

^^ That you have been too I have been to NOS's that have been larger. But was a blast having a game with everybody in the one game at once. COD4 was good. HoN was a blast when everyone caught on on the machanics of the game. Tron is allways FUN!

And good old oldies that just dont seem to die... CS:S and War3 come to mind. But are fun none the less. Was holding my weight in blood_assult .

Ill be making an appearence if nothing is planned that weekend.

Comment

it was i hope to play COD4 again with the server as full as we can get it!!

Comment

Will be there... with toys en tow.

Comment

Ill be there to get all the gaming out of my system till DGA.

Im heading off on the Darwin to Broome STS Young Endevor Voyage on Monday.

Remember to grab the box of me Kagetsu.

Comment

And please register up on their forums as we only had 7 registered but 20 rock up :S.

Comment

Bring it to the NOS lan, will be there.

Comment

Working...
                X