No announcement yet.

DGA 66 - Friday Nov 27th - Saturday Nov 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that's awesome man! will they give you a new journal to document the installation process too??

Comment

Originally posted by Xolares View Post
      i dont have COD MW2 yet and ill be getting windows 7 pro x64 for Lan pc before i get the game for now. but i might have it by DGA time ill be getting it from EB games cheaper than steam:cool:
      before you get any of that, i suggest getting, in no particular order.

1) a comma ',' key.
      b) a blog.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
          before you get any of that, i suggest getting, in no particular order.

1) a comma ',' key.
          b) a blog.
          ...... Thats all? .... LOL:p

Comment

a yard glass of sulphuric acid (quaffed) wouldnt go astray

Comment

probly not this time guys. didn't see quake 3 mentioned in the poll.. lol. yeah i'm still a fan of it, I mostly play Quake Live these days, Being on wireless net i get between 130 and 200 ping as default

Comment

Please understand I tried to make the poll a mix of popular and interesting games... there is only room for 10 options in total, and it does give a good representation of genres.

Comment

halo halo halo halo halo halo halo

halo sounds pretty fun or are u guys scared cos im like super pro at the game

Comment

you cannot defeat my dirty little jeep

Comment

Originally posted by bmxrider View Post
                      halo halo halo halo halo halo halo

halo sounds pretty fun or are u guys scared cos im like super pro at the game
                      Bring the files and we'll play.

Comment

i have halo multi but for some reason its not working anyone else got a cracked version so we can all play

Comment

Modern warfare 2 Rules!!! was in a game with Papa* Sneaky bugger:-D

Comment

yeah i played a bit but on xbox

it was fine the frist night it come out but the them gay chesseburger eaters had to play and i was like gears of war all over agien

LAGG!!!
                            Last edited by bmxrider; 21-11-09, 05:46 AM.

Comment

um xolares do u have to patched version of halo i cant find it
                              Last edited by bmxrider; 21-11-09, 05:43 AM. Reason: wrong place

Comment

Originally posted by bmxrider View Post
                                um xolares do u have to patched version of halo i cant find it
                                i have the newest patch on pc patch1.0-1.04 and an ISO img....

BUT!!! i cant come now i had to buy a new WIFI (TP-Link TL-WN821N - $45.00 - Scorpion Technology) card i was running thru a friends laptop but as normal hes being an ASS i was saving for a realy good one and windows 7 Pro for lan pc but now i have to wait. So sorry i cant go

EDIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heres the patch News: Halo v1.04 Patch - GamersHell.com
                                Last edited by Xolares; 21-11-09, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X