ORIGINAL XBOX GAMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For: ORIGINAL XBOX GAMES

specifically Mechassault ,Splintercell 1, or 007 Agent Under Fire if not to buy then borrow and then if anyone has any other old ones lying around please post them on here with your price

I've got all the stuff you need for what you want to do.

You can borrow it and give it back when you need it.

I work at winnellie if you just want to swing by and grab it some time.

Comment

ah the good old days. i still got mine pimped out with xmbc lcd panel and front usb ports

Comment

champion, can you pm me your phone number.

Comment

lol I was doing this for ages... setting up media centres and the like. I still have over 10 Xboxes in a massive pile. The missus hates me for it.

Comment

Are you looking to get rid of any of them. Or do you have any controllers/remotes you want to part with.

Comment

I will get rid of all of them if I had the chance. But to be honest I can't be fucked posting them. There may be an option to chuck them in a BIG box (or a couple of big boxes) and chuck them on a bus. To be honest probably only about a third have working optical drives. I have controller, remotes, leads... heaps of stuff. I even have the games and the memory cards to softmod (which might take a little hunting).

You ever in Adelaide?

Comment

Well If you could be fucked to chuck em on a bus I could be interested.

Comment

1 million dollars for myne and you can have it kizza

Comment

Working...
                  X