Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI: PS3 + G25 + GT5 combo

Hi guys,

Have a newish PS3, 320gb model i think it was, will double check. With GT5, and a Logitech G25 wheel. wheel is fairly old, but still working perfectly. never have any issues with the setup. also comes with a HDMI cable. only really an EOI atm as i still use it, if i get a good enough offer ill sell.

PM if interested.

no one interested?

Comment

i want the G25, but what I'm willing to offer wont be what you're willing to part with it for

Comment

not willing to separate unless I can get a buyer for it all any way. PM how much ud pay for the wheel if you want.

Comment

Bump?

Comment

bump, need to buy parts for car, make an offer. Also has blu ray remote, and 4 blurays to go with it, Shooter, The Dark Knight (those 2 are unopened), Clash of the titans, and 300 (those 2 have been opened, but I cant remember watching them on the PS3, so i dont think the discs have been removed from their case) Also have the eye toy camera thingo to go with it. Also an Enigizer dual charger thingo.

Comment

bump no one interested in package?

Comment

also interested in selling 1x 27" dell LCD U2711 model, think its around 6-9 mnths old now, still have original box. has hdmi input so is usable with the PS3

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

You're not going to sell that stuff without separating would be my prediction.

Comment

how much would you want for the g25?

Comment

actually how much do you want for the whole lot, save going back and forth with what im willing to pay etc. you just tell me what you would sell it for and i'll let you know if I think its worth it.

Comment

with the screen or without?

Comment

Without the screen

Comment

Working...
                              X