Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a HTPC

Looking at building up a htpc.
    Have all the necessary parts except for case as i just did an upgrade so have enough good parts to build one up.
    I have a few cases here but there all desktop cases and I would prefer to stick with the home theatre theme of the living room.
    I can get a Silverstone GD01MX-BK (ex demo) with lcd and remote etc sent up from Melbourne, Case is about $130 and shipping well god knows.
    Any one in Darwin sell these or have one similar lying around

What OS and Media manager will you be running? I've found Mediaportal excellent.

Comment

xbmc is amazing!

Comment

Already running xbmc via a 2tb WD drive networked off my main pc...

Comment

..Bump...Anyone :0

Comment

If you are still looking I have a Silverstone LC-17 (Silver) case going spare at the moment.

I would do it for $75 plus postage (or courier - it's cheaper).

Comment

All sweet mate. Ended up going with the Silverstone GD01MX BLACK with LCD and remote. Arrives tomorrow

Comment

Well the Box arrived...sweet. Started loading stuff in. May have to redo the HDD enclosure as the video card is toooo long . Also the PSU i have is 500w that doesn't have the 8pin. So in the market for another psu......

Comment

i know someone who is selling a whole system with a 750w psu for 200 im pretty sure its a semi decent system too

Comment

Hmm send them my way with details Kiza, get them to PM

Comment

Working...
                    X