Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning up my room (5870s, 5850, 4870, RROD Xbox 360, games etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning up my room (5870s, 5850, 4870, RROD Xbox 360, games etc)

Decided I have far too much stuff cluttering up my room so getting rid of as much as I can. Have some parts left over from a bitcoin mining rig I was putting together that was foiled by a DOA motherboard and I CBF'd anymore.

Prefer pickup from Palmerston NT. May be able to negotiate drop off in Palmerston or Darwin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1141.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	602357Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1144.jpg
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	602358

From top to bottom:

SOLDSapphire HD5870 1GB (reference design) - had it for 15 months, running in crossfire in my machine at the moment

Reserve - $160 - SOLD to Imitation
    Instant - $180

XFX HD5870 1GB (reference design with factory overclock to 900 core / 1250 memory) - Approx 1 year old, had it for 4-6 weeks or so, running in crossfire in my machine at the moment

Reserve - $160
    Instant - $180

SOLD(A) HD5870 1GB (OEM I think, reference design) - bought for the bitcoin mining rig which never got off the ground, tested in my machine for a couple of hours today with Metro 2033, TF2

Reserve - $160 - SOLD to Imitation
    Instant - $180

SOLD(B) HD5870 1GB (OEM I think, reference design) - bought for the bitcoin mining rig which never got off the ground, tested in my machine for a couple of hours today with Metro 2033, TF2

Reserve - $160
    Instant - $180 - SOLD to Pazuzu

Name:	IMG_1153.jpg
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	602354

HIS HD4870 512 MB - been sitting in it's box in the cupboard for 15 months since I upgraded. Tested today, played several hours of BFBC2 and TF without any problems

Reserve - $60
    Instant - $80

Name:	IMG_1158.jpg
Size:	158.1 KB
ID:	602355

SOLDAsus HD5850 Direct CU 1GB - bought it a few weeks ago for the bitcoin mining rig which never eventuated. Pulled working from my spare computer today, still has retail box. Plastic cover on the HSF has been glued on as screws weren't up to the job, just don't pick it up by the plastic shroud.

Reserve - $130 - SOLD to Imitation
    Instant - $150

Name:	IMG_1129.jpg
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	602356

SOLDRROD Xbox 360 elite - original HDMI Falcon model *no HDMI cable included*

Just RROD'd on me a year 18 months ago, put it on my shelf and forgot about it. Haven't tried any of the fixes (RROD repair kits, oven trick etc).

Heaps of cables, adapters, a controller, battery pack for the controller + charging cable, 120GB HDD, power pack. Good for spares, might be fixable.

Reserve - $50
    Instant - $?? Sold to Korny

GAMES - PC version unless otherwise indicated

If not priced:

Reserve - $5
    Instant - $10

Name:	IMG_1147.jpg
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	602359

Picture 1:
    Medieval II Total War
    Medieval II Total War Kingdoms expansion
    Max Payne
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    UFO Aftermath
    Prey
    Rainbox Six 3: Raven Shield
    Thief 2
    Serious Sam 2

Name:	IMG_1148.jpg
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	602360

Picture 2:
    Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube) - $25
    Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube) - $25
    Oblivion (PS3) - $20
    Need for Speed Most Wanted
    Need for Speed Underground 2
    Oblivion Collector's Edition - $20
    Dungeon Keeper 2
    Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
    FEAR

Name:	IMG_1149.jpg
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	602361

Picture 3:
    Ironstorm
    Hidden & Dangerous
    Mobile Forces
    Anachronox
    Call of Duty
    Call of Duty: United Offensive expansion
    World in Conflict (has CD key)
    Gunman Chronicles
    Diablo 1

Name:	IMG_1161.jpg
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	602362

Picture 4:
    Crysis Warhead - $15
    Neverwinter Nights Diamond edition
    Unreal Tournament
    Unreal Tournament 2004
    Quake 4
    Ultimate Quake (includes Quake 3 Arena, Quake 2, Quake)
    Quake 2
    Battlezone 2

Open to comments or offers. Have some more stuff here I'll try to put up if I have the energy (DVDs, books, various computer components, Gamecube with original controller + 3 aftermarket controllers).
    Last edited by Wally; 17-07-11, 04:51 PM.

will start, $50 for the xbox

Comment

$55 xbox

Comment

hey mate I live in palmo. I can come pick up the 5870 off u tomoz. ill grab the newest, least used one cheers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pazuzu View Post
          hey mate I live in palmo. I can come pick up the 5870 off u tomoz. ill grab the newest, least used one cheers lol.
          OEM ones are probably newest/cleanest. I'll be home most of tomorrow, got the day off. I'll PM you my address and phone, let me know when you plan to drop by and I'll make sure I'm home.

Comment

check PM

Comment

If no other bids by 8pm tonight, it's yours for $60 Korny

Comment

Kurt should be interested, his in the market for a decent budget card

Comment

RROD 360 is sold to the man in the pirate hat. PM incoming.

Comment

Wally I'll take the 3 remaining 5xxx cards for $450 cash? I live in Palmerston.

Comment

Unseen hasn't made his mind up yet about the XFX 5870, so that might be available too. I'll give him until Friday and if he still hasn't decided you can have that one too if you want. $600 for 3x5870 and the 5850? Otherwise, yeah, I'll do $450 for the 5850 and 2x 5870s.

Comment

Anyone interested in the games? I'll do all the PC games (not including the PS3 and Gamecube ones) for $100. Works out at just over $3 per game.

Comment

hey the 5870 doesnt fit in our computers lol. is the 5850 smaller in size? anything we can work out here or too late?

Comment

i see imitation has dibs on the 5850 but maybe he'd prefer another 5870 instead?

Comment

Ahh bugger Pazuzu, sorry to hear that. 5850 is slightly smaller (by an inch or so), but the power plugs are positioned at the back of the card instead of the top, so once those are attached it'll be about the same length.

Is it possible to rearrange hard drives etc so that the card fits or is the space simply too small?
                              Last edited by Wally; 14-07-11, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X