Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: HTC Desire

Hi guys,

Got a new Samsung galaxy S2 so no longer need my old phone. Its a telstra branded Desire, bought outright from wow, around 12 months ago now (will try find the box and double check when I got it, might still have the receipt) couple little things wrong with it, headphone jack doesnt work, cant see any dust or any thing in it, and the jack goes all the way in, but the phone doesnt seem to recognize its in, and doesnt switch to headphone output. Also has a few little scratches from being dropped over time, but nothing on the screen, as there has been a protector on it from new. Comes with a all phone charger, which is not a usb cable type, so no USB cable included.

Other wise phone is in good condition, and works fine.

Dunno what its worth, so make an offer. I'll get some pics with my new phone soon.

Heres a couple of pics, sorry theyre not the greatest..
    HTC Desire pictures by Manusdei1 - Photobucket

The scratches on the screen are only on the screen protector.

Comment

Comment

Also, doenst come with any SD card, as I replaced the original, and misplaced it some where. still havnt found the box Kiza, make it $130 and ill drop it off tonight (after a factory reset)..

Comment

hmmm nah its ok... mrs would kill me if i bought it anyway

Comment

Ok, found the box for this, still has warranty till the 30/9 assuming it has only standard 12 month warranty..

Comment

is it locked to telstra? do you know how to unlock them. my brother might be interested if it isnt sold already.

Comment

I don't believe HTC lock their phones.

But be aware the are two versions. The A8181 and the A8183 (Telstra). The Telstra one won't get 3G outside of metro areas if you're with Optus or Voda. Not sure if you'll get 3G at all in Darwin.

A8181 - 900/2100Mhz
                A8183 - 850/2100Mhz

Comment

he lives in brisbane and is with virgin... mum is up here at the moment and was looking to buy him a phone... he is at boarding school at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by K_I_Z_A View Post
                    he is at boarding school at the moment.
                    fucking ghey GPS school no doubt.

Comment

Well Virgin is Optus right? He'll be ok as long as he doesn't want 3G outside metro.

Comment

Mines a A8183 model. Its telstra branded but i dont think its telstra locked. still have it here..

Comment

As I said, HTC doesn't tend to lock their phones and the Desire is definitely NOT locked.

Comment

i might be after it! but i dont get payed for 14 days

Comment

Any chance of grabbing that phone off you today? For 130?

---
                              I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-12.387708,130.851807

Comment

Working...
                              X