Windows 7 64bit os's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7 64bit os's

Hi everyone I have 3 copies of windows 7 I want to sell.

1X Home premium $90
    2X Professional $135 each

All genuine I have used the DVD out of one of each for repairing customer pc's but cdkeys are 100% unused

I don't trust people who wear eye patches.

Comment

Buy the two windows 7 professionally off you for $30 each.

Comment

I'm sure he'll scoop up that offer.

Idiot.

Comment

Thanks chad for the offer but I don't take retarded people's money no offence bro :p

Comment

Well firstly I was not going to respond, though I may being some focus to the two reply's. Korny you made the offer to sell your software package's windows 7, home edition and two copies of windows processional. I have not seen any response regarding this thread so I made a offer to purchase the two products off you. It was an offer, that you replied that you don't take retarded peoples money.

Now granted, the offer was low, it did not require you to insult somebody who was interested in maybe negation of a price. It was my low offer, granted if you where unhappy with it you just could of said 'no thank you' and let it be. Also there is no credit on your part that all 3 of the products cd key's where in use or any refund offered if they where found to be in use.

Graninferno I don't know where that comment came from, following on from that how does this thread involve you in any way?

I will end this here.
            Chad.

Comment

I will take Korny's word any day. If he says its not used - it is not used.

I am sure quite a few people on GU have done business with him and I would imagine everyone he has sold to was happy.

Now if GU wants to attract a whole lot of un-wanted posts people could start offering $1 and $2 for items posted here in the market place. I am sure that people making threads would get annoyed at the flock of people and just go somewhere else.

Comment

Re: Windows 7 64bit os's

Hehe Chad's still on my ignore list from a previous thread. Good times.

Good luck selling them. I need a pro copy but I won't have cash till 15th of March. Let me know if it's still up for grabs then.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Comment

Chad no one in their right mind would sell windows 7 licencing for the cost of peanuts, i have people here that would of offered me $100 for a copy but i'm trying to get close to the price i paid i already reduced it lower then pccasegear

lol this thread has just made me laugh

was worth posting just for the laugh

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                    X