Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well im hardly gonna post shows i dont like am i?

Comment

• oh, here i was thinking it was a community resource thread, that's why i stickied it originally anyway.

Comment

• yeah well thats why other ppl post their shows they watch - hence "community"

Comment

• MONDAY
          Family Guy

TUESDAY
          Prison Break
          Heroes

WEDNESDAY
          The Unit

FRIDAY
          Smallville
          Supernatural
          Grey's Anatomy
          The O.C.

please PLEASE bring back top gear

Comment

• Anyone who doesn't like House is officially PERMABANNED!

Comment

• Does anyone have a link to British episode guides. http://epguides.com/ doesnt seem to have most the british shows and I need to name some files

I googled and I cant find anything that has a listing of all the shows

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by OverDrive View Post
                Anyone who doesn't like House is officially PERMABANNED!
                Cockaroche got me onto this show, and I love it now. (no ban plez :p)

Comment

• It sucks when you really like and get into a show only to have it axed when they've established the scene and characters

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryodeath View Post
                    It sucks when you really like and get into a show only to have it axed when they've established the scene and characters
                    House got axed?!?
                    WOOOOOHOOOOO!!:p

Comment

• Originally posted by radav View Post
                      House got axed?!?
                      WOOOOOHOOOOO!!:p
                      wasnt referring to house, THRESHOLD :-(

Comment

• all things considered, threshold was the worst of the shows that came out at that time, invasion, surface and supernatural were much better.

Comment

• I would like to add Psych to this list

A novice sleuth (Roday) is hired by the police after he cons them into thinking he has psychic powers that help solve crimes.

Just watched the first episode and its hell funny, reminds me a lot of house (obviously not as good) real arrogant smartass guy is the main dude.

Lots of quick one liners and interesting story. Considering its airing in the US right before House maybe its a preshow

Comment

• if its not as "good" as house then dont bother... that show is the same stuff every ep just different diseases

Comment

• Originally posted by phillip View Post
                              if its not as "good" as house then dont bother... that show is the same stuff every ep just different diseases
                              i said the exact same thing after the 1st series But I changed my mind. It depends on what you like obviously.

Comment

• no one is putting eps of The Guide to Good Housekeeping up

Comment

Working...
                                X