Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• three sheets is the first show ive gone out of my way to watch in ages..... by out of the way i mean series link record on IQ

Comment

• No heroics looks funny - gathering all 5 eps atm

Comment

• holy shit... what just happened at the end of house... did not see that one coming

Comment

• are you serious? its been there for like 2 seasons, he has always wanted her. about ****en time

Comment

• exactly, i dont know what house you've been watching, but that's been on the cards pretty much from the time the IVF started.

Comment

• woo king of the hill cancelled.

Comment

• hopefully it will be replaced by a new series of futurama doubt it but since they just released another one of these so called movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
                  woo king of the hill cancelled.
                  god damn that show was rediculously bad. cant believe it lasted so long

Comment

• Legend of the Seeker has started.

i.e terry goodkind's sword of truth - Wizards first rule.

Comment

• The real Top Gear has started again

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        hopefully it will be replaced by a new series of futurama doubt it but since they just released another one of these so called movies.

Which reminds me, downloaded that the other day time to watch it methink

Comment

• I watched the pilot of Knight Rider the other day. Not to bad, not fantastic but not to bad. Remake of the original Hasselhoff series about a AI car (a sexy mustang at that) and a spy team. I never saw the original so I cant compare but hasselhof isnt in the new one so I have faith

Comment

• sexy mustang?? it looks like a ****ing toy from mattel with all the bulgy bits and the wierdo grill etc etc etc they should've gone with the Koenigsegg mock up someone did:

koenigsegg kitt - Google Image Search

and the acting is nearly as bad as that Flash Gordon remake :/ effects are cool tho

Comment

• kitt transforms. this is blasphemy.

Comment

• oh yeah .. forgot about that

Comment

Working...
                                X