• Show
Clear All

and it's good. thank christ for that.

Comment

Watched it. Like it a lot, will watch more

Comment

Just nabbed from GRRM's blog:

HBO RENEWS GAME OF THRONES FOR SECOND SEASON

LOS ANGELES, April 19, 2011 ? Following strong critical and viewer response to the series? April 17 debut, HBO has renewed GAME OF THRONES for a second season, it was announced today by Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming.

?We are delighted by the way David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have brought George R.R. Martin?s amazing book series to the screen, and thrilled by the support of the media and our viewers,? said Lombardo. ?This is the continuation of an exciting creative partnership.?
        woohoo!

Comment

Blood and gore. Violence. Titts, ass and bush.
          And on top of that, it's a top notch production. Really enjoyed the first ep.

Comment

yep. loved every second of this

Comment

That midget is a fucking baller.

Comment

Tyrion? (have not seen it yet) should be an creative, sadistic, angry and very very smart character that is alternately in love with but detests all women and his brother

Comment

Second ep was awesome. Getting better and better !

Comment

Was a bit disappointed in the idiot viewers who complained about lady being killed, they even knew she would die but thought they should have changed the tv series... ffs
                    I have a feeling this series is going to have same major grievers on its back.. I was like WTF when I read them and thought books don't usually go like this hehe

Comment

Fewer tits in episode 2 but had a psuedo-lesbo scene to make up for it. Winning.

Comment

She likes the flange; so I reckon a lesbian scene is coming.

Comment

Tis a very cool series so far, my wife is already talking about getting the books.

I like the 'imp', he is a very angry little man, who to me looks like he has a justin beeber harcut =(

Comment

interesting article about the awesome intro sequence here: Game of Thrones opening title sequence | The Art of the Title Sequence

and on an unrelated note, you KNOW you've cast the show properly when someone like my wife goes and googles for something i shall hide in spoiler tags:

spoiler:
                            "when does viserys die?"

Comment

Started watching this last night (thanks Fleshy), frickin awesome. Love the Cinematography, top notch cast. LOVED the beginning and end of the first show!

Comment

same here, Brain dance got me into this show and I love it. this is a must watch show people.

Comment

Working...
                                X