Telstra releases an unlimited mobile plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telstra releases an unlimited mobile plan

New $129 Cap Plan: UNLIMITED! - Mobile, Phone, Next G, Telstra | Telstra Exchange

Ok so not everything is unlimited. But you get unlimited calls to any Australian mobile or landline, SMS and MMS.

3G of data is included as well as $50 worth of international calls/SMS.

All for $129 a very decent price if you are a heavy business user.

Kevin Foley this one is for you!

yeah was looking at that, but Virgin has $99 one :S so its a toss up for me

Comment

Who provides virgin's carriage?? An extra $30 to be able to use your phone pretty much anywhere is a no-brainer for me.

Comment

Virgin uses the Optus network.

Comment

Cheers. So fine for Darwin, but no good out remote.

Comment

i ended up going telstra, I liked the $99 plan $1000 worth of calls and 1 gig data plus iphone 4.

seemed heaps for me

Comment

Could of gone with thier $49 plan that has 500mb of data, $400 worth of calls and get a desire . Though I don't use the phone other than making phone calls and checking email and skype at the gym

Comment

$400 isn't enough

plus no thanks to the phone would rather iphone, i like my phone os simple not complicated

Comment

why get a smartphone then??

Comment

You serious how the f*** could you make more than $400 worth of calls is beyond me? Anyway then i guess the iphone will be a better choice for you then.

Comment

well iphone is a simple smart phone, if i wanted a complicated POS i would go buy google / windows phone

i use my phone for work so very easy to run over $400

Comment

Spending more than $400 on a phone bill is an absolute cakewalk if you're not making use of call discounts. Especially if you call international.

It's even easier when most 'cap' plans cost you 30-45 cents per 30 seconds.

Comment

Then why the hell would you need to make a international call, just use Skype or VOIP with your smart phone. Avoid that whole getting rapped in the ass with telstra and their huge markup in that market. Most clients I talk with have skype installed all-ready or have a VOIP phone if they know their shit.

Comment

Android is not complicated phone. Out of the box I was making phone calls and taking pictures without a hitch. Upgrade to 2.2 was pretty painless with the exception the first attempt failed. Though throughout the whole experience I never needed to install a 100meg application or software suit to use my phone. Simple 80meg down and update to 2.2 and that was mostly as complicated as it got.

Full back up and restore with applications on the net all ready. So didn't lose any personal data or sms's or call history. Still leaps and bounds ahead of Apple in term of functionality and being modified to what you want it to do without asking apple if its okay first.

Comment

International calls or no international calls, when calls to Australian mobiles are 30-45c per half minute, that's sfa call time with "$400".

Comment

Working...
                              X