Transformers: Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers: Prime

The trailer for the new Transformers series looks all right.. shame it has a human character in it again :/

Series Sneak Peak - Transformers Prime Videos - IGN

The styling is awful - hate the faces.

Comment

it's not so bad, the mouths throw you a bit, but the overall designs aren't like magnetised mekano at least.

it has the voices. not some dodgy teenage angsty shit. Peter Cullen and Frank Welker. (also Adam Baldwin haha wonder if he'll receive a knitted hat from his mum on cybertron )

Comment

What no Leonard Nimoy ? fail.

Comment

why? he was only Galvatron in the movie - frank welker did the voice in the series

Comment

Opinion pending.

Comment

haha was waiting for you to notice this thread, Bam

it *can't* be worse than the last two abortive attempts as prime doesnt appear to be going to high school or anything like that

Comment

looks terrible
                only good thing was peter cullen and and having hotrod back

Comment

This is awesome:

Click image for larger version

Name:	optimus_prime_ice_sculpture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	596591

optimus prime ice sculpture: conquered by megatron?s evil bic lighter - technabob

Comment

this new series is a worthy successor to G1 Transformers. Me, my wife, and my daughter enjoyed the first ep. Cullen and Welker are awesome as ever, and Ratchet is now Jeffery Coombs! (for the Star Trek fans)

no grating voices; like the original, it doesn't feel like it's out to sell toys (even tho it is). Soundwave doesn't sound right, but isn't so bad as he could've been.

Comment

i never understood why they think having a group of children in it make the show better?
                      growing up i never gave a shit about spike, let alone a whole group of them

Comment

yeah no idea about that myself. still, they havent ruined it yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X