Great Cricket Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Cricket Moments

After such a depressing summer for Australian Cricket, I thought I'd try and relive some classic moments of the past.

Bevan winning the game with a 4 off the last ball - NYD - forever burnt into my mind.

Steve Waugh hitting a 4 on the last ball to get a century in his last game - now used in a Jonny Walker ad - what a legend.

Graeme Smith coming out to bat to try and force the draw - with a broken wrist and buggered elbow. Aussie crowd rises as one to applaud his effort.

Post your moments.

I Remember watching that first match on TV with my brother.
    Bevin lead some good comebacks that season.

Comment

bevan was a awesome savior for the australians in his one day career. he is still involved in cricket coaching the IPL kings side i think??

this is another great cricket moment.

Comment

I can't believe that Bevan game was 15 years ago already.

Comment

Bevan was so awesome, my favourite for quite some time - such an exciting batter.

Comment

Gotta be up there.

Comment

Some great highlights there, but I think Knight has topped the lot. One of my faves was some great (mis)fielding done by Mark Alleyne (england) in game 1 of the WSC 1998/99 series. Took him 3 goes to pick the ball up from memory, it'd be great to see that one again.

Comment

I still remember sitting on the edge of the couch with my Mum and Dad watching that knock from Bevan. Fucking epic.

Comment

Working...
                X