Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taco Bell's beef is actually only 36% beef. Yikes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Bell's beef is actually only 36% beef. Yikes.

And getting sued because of it.

It looks bad but passable... until you learn that?according to the Alabama law firm suing Taco Bell?only 36% of that is beef. Thirty-six percent. The other 64% is mostly tasteless fibers, various industrial additives and some flavoring and coloring. Everything is processed into a mass that actually looks like beef, and packed into big containers labeled as "taco meat filling." These containers get shipped to Taco Bell's outlets and cooked into something that looks like beef, is called beef and is advertised as beef by the fast food chain.

This Is What Really Hides In Taco Bell's "Beef"

Another reason to avoid fast food

Comment

Nothing wrong with fast food, just as long as you don't eat it regularly and consider it to be a healthy choice. Though I'm talking I finished off 4 cheese burgers this morning.

Comment

There's heaps wrong with fast food haha but yeh nothing wrong with having it once in a while.
        Then again I much prefer a tuna and avocado sushi roll so you are more than welcome to have my share of the fast food

Comment

Having it less frequently does less harm to you, but how often you have shit doesn't make it any less shit.

Comment

You do know that eating healthy food can be bad for you?

Comment

mmm yeh. Just look at any meat pie sold in Australia and you'll prolly find the same thing. Especially with beef mix products, if you decrease the amount of beef you'll decrease the amount of contamination possibility and also increase shelf-life. Considering they are a fast food outlet, they want there product to survive storage as long as possible while also attempting to maintain flavor.

If you want to know what really fucked up, go out and smell the "natural" flavorings added to potato chips, ie cheese nacho. That shit will make you vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by chad View Post
                You do know that eating healthy food can be bad for you?
                I know that having conversations with you can be.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                  I know that having conversations with you can be.
                  Such is love aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by psyave View Post
                    mmm yeh. Just look at any meat pie sold in Australia and you'll prolly find the same thing. Especially with beef mix products, if you decrease the amount of beef you'll decrease the amount of contamination possibility and also increase shelf-life. Considering they are a fast food outlet, they want there product to survive storage as long as possible while also attempting to maintain flavor.

If you want to know what really fucked up, go out and smell the "natural" flavorings added to potato chips, ie cheese nacho. That shit will make you vomit.
                    Though psyave I hear that excuse given over and over again "To extend shelf life" though if you consider the beef patty at Mc Donoalds or the chicken at KFC the amount of stock you would go through every day kind of makes that a mute point.

Comment

Originally posted by chad View Post
                      Though psyave I hear that excuse given over and over again "To extend shelf life" though if you consider the beef patty at Mc Donoalds or the chicken at KFC the amount of stock you would go through every day kind of makes that a mute point.

Behold retards, there is no such thing as a mute point. I suggest you stop using it as an expression if you're too much of a dumbshit to know what you're saying.

Also, TOE the line. English motherfuckers, use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
                        Behold retards, there is no such thing as a mute point. I suggest you stop using it as an expression if you're too much of a dumbshit to know what you're saying.

Also, TOE the line. English motherfuckers, use it.
                        Somebody needs a hug this morning. Hug Harbinger

Comment

Quite right, Harbinger.

Grammar is also important.

English motherfuckers, use it. This suggests English people should use "it".

Whereas, had you used a little punctuation - which, with your clear intelligence you should be capable of - it would have read "English, motherfuckers; use it".

A completely different meaning.

Do you know what you're saying?

Comment

I want pala back.

Comment

Jug is on Chad's side. Jug is on Chad's side. Jug is on Chad's side.

neener neener neener

Comment

Working...
                              X