No announcement yet.

Wtf Kizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the paper at Coles - chuckled to the checkout chick who said "what a dickhead, eh?"

Comment

Well, at least its a tat that has significance in his life.

Comment

Should've listened to the Darwin tatooist who wouldn't do it, and his reason why. He's right, you know.

Comment

kizza ur a tool :p

and xaine u live

Comment

ha don't listen to these guys, that tattoo rocks dude! beats getting a southern cross like every other bloke n his dog.

Comment

What a fucking ridiculous tattoo.

Comment

Originally posted by NTNews Reader's Comments
                I think maybe it should have been a tat of "Light Iced Coffee"....might have suited his brain a bit better lol

Posted by: Kathy of Darwin 5:04pm Sunday
                rofl.

Comment

i dont think he should be bagged out.
                  others have tattoos of their favorite cartoon characters, animal, relative, and even someone on here has a USB symbol tattoo.
                  its individuality being displayed, i dont think we are in a position to judge what they do to their bodys.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight Of Nih View Post
                    i dont think he should be bagged out.
                    others have tattoos of their favorite cartoon characters, animal, relative, and even someone on here has a USB symbol tattoo.
                    its individuality being displayed, i dont think we are in a position to judge what they do to their bodys.
                    and thats what I agree with as well. Its not a, hey i'm going to get another dragon jsut because I want another dragon, it has some significance for him. I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to get 'Melb to Chitown' tatted on me.

Comment

I stole the pic from the tattoo thread and upped it on my FB. Less than an hour later my mate from the NT News had PM'd me and was like "I NEED TO CONTACT THIS GUY." so I dig his number up on the iPhone repair thread.

Should have known that the NT News wouldn't be able to resist something like this.

Comment

fucking hell i wondered how they got my number

Comment

Classic.

While this tattoo is stupid, I have the candid opinion that all tattoos are stupid.

You're not going to want any of them when you're old and wrinkled, unless you're in some way mentally handicapped.

Besides, individuality should be displayed via personality and action, not piercings or ink.

But hey, whatever rocks your boat. Even if it's a giant tattoo of a fucking milk carton.

Comment

NSFW!

Now THIS is bad idea for a tattoo. Kind of puts the Iced Coffee one in perspective...

Don't listen to the haters, Kiza. I reckon your tattoo is ace.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                              Classic.

While this tattoo is stupid, I have the candid opinion that all tattoos are stupid.

You're not going to want any of them when you're old and wrinkled, unless you're in some way mentally handicapped.
                              I've often considered getting a tattoo that says "tattoos are for idiots"

I decided it's probably a bad idea because people who have tattoos are likely to be too stupid to appreciate irony, also violent shitheads seem to like tattoos.

Comment

Working...
                              X