X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! Help Nathan Buy Firefly

Stumbled on this via one of my daily blog sites: Help Nathan Buy Firefly
    Where are we going?

Here?s the thing ? we expect Nathan was joking. We?re sure interviews will cover that he was.
    When we put a dollar value on all your support for the idea, what may have been a joke could take on a more serious tone. Either Joss might be willing to revisit fan-funded projects or we?ll get the attention of a network who is willing to take a serious evaluation of the series (say, perhaps you Science Channel?).
    It would be wonderful to setup a not-for-profit to purchase the rights from 20th Century Fox, but the chances of that are pretty unlikely without at least having Joss involved.
    If it's at all possible Fillion wasn't joking about trying to restore Firefly to TV (or at least a decent quality web series), then we may be in for some awesome

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

rofl

Comment

Producing those episodes ain't cheap its about 1-2 million per episode. Now considering the amount of geeks you would have to summon to pay for just 10? Then trying to make them all happy! Fuck that,,, The only reason I see them doing it, is to do 2-3 pilot short episodes to get major studios interested in picking it up.

Comment

less than 1/7th of the number that bought call of duty: black ops... if they only paid $1 /ep. I'd be happy to pay $10 / ep for more FF.

Comment

Same!

Comment

Working...
            X