Bay reuses The Island Footage in Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay reuses The Island Footage in Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Against my better judgement I went and saw TF3 on the weekend. I threw up in my mouth a little.

I don't know what I was thinking; this guy is incapable of making an even passable film.

Comment

It was o.k .. not the best.. wait it was just like the second TF movie.. sigh.. damn him!

Comment

The first was pretty good, the second was shit. I was hoping this might be great, but it looks like one I'll skip.

Comment

michael bay always reuses footage from his old movies, its nothing new for him.
          and as for the movie, it was heaps better than the last one. but thats not saying much.
          i liked the G1 trailer on optimus.

Comment

If it saved enough money for even a second more of Peter Cullen's voice then it's fine with me.

Comment

There was another bit of footage reused by him in TF3. From Pearl Harbour I think?

Comment

I'm still happy to spend $9 to see it big screen, trouble is work is manic atm, so it'll be a while before I do.

Comment

Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
                  There was another bit of footage reused by him in TF3. From Pearl Harbour I think?
                  Yeah, there was a bit where Cuba Gooding Jr was shooting at Megatron with an anti-aircraft gun from the side of a battleship. SO blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                    I'm still happy to spend $9 to see it big screen, trouble is work is manic atm, so it'll be a while before I do.
                    $22 smackeroos. i almost fainted.

Comment

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                      Wouldnt be so bad if it was $9 to go to the flicks. Last time was 1 orange note!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X