No announcement yet.

Quickflix is like Netflix for Australians, launches next month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, however I mustn't be the first person not to clearly read the first post in a thread, and I will not be the last

Comment

just the most consistent

Comment

everyone knows that reading is over-rated....

and I think that this "Funny Youtube" thread is going downhill fast!

Comment

I did subscribe to quickflix for a while on their post a DVD service wasn't too only issue was turnaround time to Darwin. I used it mostly because I CBF figuring out what movie I wanted to watched to watch and just let them autofill my queue for me, saw some good movies I most likely wouldn't have watched otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by morge View Post
            I used it mostly because I CBF figuring out what movie I wanted to watched to watch and just let them autofill my queue for me, saw some good movies I most likely wouldn't have watched otherwise.
            sounds like Dirk Gently is alive and well

Comment

Comment

That similar to my fileserver, perhaps I'll start my own service

Comment

Comment

How do they expect people to take the service serious with shit like that

Comment

Looks like in 2012 they're going to offer a pay-per-view streaming service. This means you'll simply pay a fee to watch a new release movie. FetchTV/BigPond charge $6 for this, so it'll probably be in the same ballpark.

Comment

more people take up the servicepay-per-view options will appear later this year.

The appeal of a streaming service such as Quickflix WatchNow depends heavily on offering lots of choices. So the news that it will “soon” offer content from premium US cable channel HBO is a welcome development that might see more people take up the service. Quickflix’s announcement mentions HBO titles Entourage, Sex And The City […]

Comment

18month lag

Comment

Working...
                          X