Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox LIVE Events joins the new Experience GUI

A hugely convenient feature has just popped up in Australia's Xbox 360 user interface.

Amidst the number of pre-existing tabs such as "Spotlight" and "Friends" you will now see "Events". It's very simply a way of letting people know what night they should be playing what games to ensure big turn-outs and regular matches.

For example, on the 21st and 22nd of February from 9pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Left 4 Dead is featured as this weekend's "Weekend Warriors" event. Similarly, Gears of War 2 takes the Weekend Warriors slot the following weekend.

I'm rather impressed with the concept, and only wish something similar existed for accounts based in the United Kingdom. With any luck we'll see it spread through all regions soon enough...

omfg, how the hell would you play L4D on an xbox lol.

Comment

Me and three friends are getting it on X-box, we liked Nazi Zombies this is gonna be sweet out doors more running around killing zombies. Cant wait for head exploding fun!

Comment

Thats pretty cool i should put my xbox back together and play online i was taking it apart to put a new case on it which never came ROFL

i walked into a singapore internet cafe ....

everyone was playing Left for dead
        its big in Singapore was like 60 + people play it haha.

i assume they had alot of servers going.

Comment

doing the Left for Dead 4 Event tomorrow msg me if your online for X-box maddness

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Working...
          X