Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me i just shut down steam and restarted it a min later, workd fine

Comment

Try not just Shuting down steam try going to settings then loging out, wait a min or so.. log back in and it should work fine

Comment

:-( I have the same problem. I keep getting "Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket(server was
        unable to contact the authentication server)"
        Ever since the update, I keep getting this error. I searched my error on google, and I asked around Steam forums... Nothing worked... I've tried everything people told me to do in steam forums and the support section on Steam's website. Do any of you know anything, how I can resolve my problem?

Comment

when i have this problem, i just shutdown steam, then restart it again... it always works for me

Comment

i have the new version of steam i did every thing it said to do but when i restarted steam it updated it's self and the files i deleted came back plz help me

Comment

i believe this is a known issue with the new Steam UI - try the forums on Welcome to Steam for more info

Comment

Originally posted by zacharycash View Post
                i have the new version of steam i did every thing it said to do but when i restarted steam it updated it's self and the files i deleted came back plz help me
                This thread is from 2003 - so it's probably no longer relevant information.

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                  This thread is from 2003 - so it's probably no longer relevant information.
                  .. it is relevant though .. new steam GUI has caused this issue again .. not for me so BL to that guy ..

Comment

Working...
                  X