• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quick Bad Company 2 frag vid

That quote is NSFW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I still can't believe they don't have animations for entering and exiting vehicles yet

Comment

Re: Quick Bad Company 2 frag vid

It's a balance between aesthetics and gameplay. Personally, I'd rather be in there instantaniously rather than see me climb up and in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome user made montage:

Comment

It's not an asthetic thing, it's a gameplay decision, do I remain on foot and be mobile and have my weapons ready, or do I make myself vulnerable for a short duration in exchange for bigger weapons and armour.

Comment

The first hour wasn't looking promising for me. Was getting quite frustrated etc.

Then i Joined a few GU lads in a squad and found the games real strength.
              Also, it's fortunate that combat rezzing and healing teammates awards so many points, because I certainly cant shoot to save my life :p

Had a blast, thanks OD / Fleshy!
              Last edited by Milenko; 07-02-10, 07:01 AM.

Comment

It's a team game mate - glad you could join us.

Comment

Comment

dont have a frag vid but i think the score tally is nice ;D
                    Attached Files

Comment

Random find
                      Once the dart is placed, pull out the rocket launcher and look through the scope. Regardless whether there is terrain or bloom obstructing your view of the vehicle you will see a small orange square. keep that square near the centre of the crosshairs of the rocket launcher you will see the square pulse 3 or 4 times and then stop pulsing but thicker than before. this means you have a lock. The rocket will track to the dart almost immediately. the easiest thing to do it to fire the rocket directly up in the air, you will see it jump towards your target within half a second.
                      Also lol of the day:

Dump your AT mines around their MCOM crate.

Comment

/10char

Comment

loved the star craft audio bit

Comment

oooo epic find dude, wouldn't ever thought of doing that in the game.

Comment

Would be awesome to do it in an APC. Launch a whole squad behind enemy lines hehe.

i used to do similar shenanigans in BF1942.
                              Most of those were riding the wings of planes, stunt flying etc.

Got 47hrs logged into the beta now. I just can't get enough of it!
                              I just had a massive 6hr session and just realised its 5am and i really need to go to bed :p

Comment

You can tell I put in so much more effort than rec.

Comment

Working...
                                X