No announcement yet.

Medal OF Honor 2010 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News: CoD, MoH 'profit from war', say military personnel - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Comment

EA buckled, sort of.

"However, we have also received feedback from friends and families of fallen soldiers who have expressed concern over the inclusion of the Taliban in the multiplayer portion of our game. This is a very important voice to the Medal of Honor team. This is a voice that has earned the right to be listened to. It is a voice that we care deeply about. Because of this, and because the heartbeat of Medal of Honor has always resided in the reverence for American and Allied soldiers, we have decided to rename the opposing team in Medal of Honor multiplayer from Taliban to Opposing Force."

How lame is that.

EA chickens out, pulls Taliban from MoH multiplayer

Comment

the campaign is much better than the multiplayer beta so far i'm enjoying it heaps
        lots of little things i've noticed like two primary weapons plus doubletap to sidearm is cool.
        its no mw2 killer but its still pretty damn good
        the opening scene looks like it was cut straight outta mw2 with the car at the beginning lol

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
          EA buckled, sort of.

"However, we have also received feedback from friends and families of fallen soldiers who have expressed concern over the inclusion of the Taliban in the multiplayer portion of our game. This is a very important voice to the Medal of Honor team. This is a voice that has earned the right to be listened to. It is a voice that we care deeply about. Because of this, and because the heartbeat of Medal of Honor has always resided in the reverence for American and Allied soldiers, we have decided to rename the opposing team in Medal of Honor multiplayer from Taliban to Opposing Force."

How lame is that.

EA chickens out, pulls Taliban from MoH multiplayer
          Soooo the idea is to make the word Taliban taboo then?
          I remember when they wanted the in-game medals awarded in earlier incarnations of the game; completey removed. Ie, the Purple Heart etc, due to it being 'offensive' to fallen US soldiers.

Maybe the Yanks need to adopt our motto - lest we forget?

Comment

already changed my mind about this game. its shit.
            loads of bugs. have already had two game ending bugs where i had to restart the level.
            one was a door that wouldn't open (even though the ai magically dissapeared through it without opening it) and another with a demolitions charge that wouldn't go off making it impossible to continue

Comment

Working...
            X