No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 tweaks and fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah Chips CDKeysHere Why do you pay more?

Comment

Ah ok, bugger still waiting on mine from OKS

Comment

Sopposedly onlinekeystore will not send them out untill 28th from what I can hear from their support.

I said stuff it and I am just got the online version.

Comment

I tried logging into the US store, to purchase BF3 they have some damn region checking measures in place. Though I gave up in the end and just purchased it via the Australia store hub instead. I original tried greenman games though at the time they didn't have it on sale. Also didn't want to go via some other 3rd party distribution thinking that some shit like that would happen.

Overall I spent $10 on BFBC2, and have sunk more than 150hrs into the damn game, so to me the BF3 is well worth it for its fun and complete stupidity at times.

Comment

Still waiting for my Key from Buygamecdkeys.com

Comment

Dear *****,

Thank you for ordering on Origin. The release date for the preorder product has changed. The product listed below will now be available on 26 October 2011.

Comment

because we already VPN's and been playing for 24hrs ..

Comment

Hey guys, When ever i try to fire up BF3 thru origin, it then fires up my internet browser, and goes to some stupid game manager web site? is there any way to not have this? as its fucking annoying, i dont want to go thru 4 menus just to fire up 1 dam game..

Comment

sadly no. Battlelog IS the BF3 menu.

Comment

Don't launch BF3 via Origin, just leave Origin open. Use Battlelog as your launch pad.

It's actually a better "menu" and a better server browser than any seen in any previous DICE game.

Comment

which is fine, but i'd prefer they embedded it inside the game - could still be web based - but inside the game.

Comment

Need fix for this. Renderahead and triple buffering don't quite get rid of it, just minimise it.

Comment

Mouse drivers?

Comment

only happens with the new nvidia drivers. Older video drivers are clean on graphics but crash every 3 minutes instead.

Comment

Buy a new video card.

Comment

Working...
                                X