Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 players are idiot faggots

According to this chap...

He still has cum dripping down his chin from the last cock he sucked........... which was his dad's

Comment

Wow, wow, wow... clam down people... we don't want to look like RO2 fans.

Comment

rofl at textbook definition of grief - first stage is denial isn't it?

also lol at the number of BF3 fans vs the number of COD fans in the youtube likes/dislikes:
        551 likes, 6,602 dislikes

I don't expect BF3 to kill MW3, nor do i expect it to sell better, but it will be the better game.

and another lol at saying COD is better because there's 8 games in the COD franchise and only 3 in BF franchise -errr.... a laughable statement in and of itself, but I guess the ability to count is not part of a COD fanboi's skillset.

Comment

Cryo. Wtf. Are you 12?

lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

Boy never knew that just simply playing a game you needed some fan boys approval. He's probably just doing it for the up-votes.

Comment

I love that vid; caus it basically sums up the vast majority of the COD community :p

Comment

I can't watch that video, this is why video reviews are the worst thing ever invented.

I could have read this retard's rant in about 30 seconds, but he insists on drawling (sic) it out for nearly 6 minutes.

The graphics look the same because you're playing it on xbox360.

Comment

From the intelligence in is Gomer Pyle look to the confidence in his voice even when trying to add up the number of games I can say but one thing.
                  God dam boy, ya mumma's calling ya back to the trailer. And as for the red neck hillbilly voices of BF3 players he attempts to portray its obvious his in-bread cousins are in the trailer next to him......

Comment

Its becoming ever more apparent that kids need more in their life other than just games. The simple game rivalries like Quake vs UT have turned into the all out hate wars of today. quite sad really coz they are both the same type of game lol.

It'd be like having a fight over Red Delicious apples being better than Royal Gala's. and as we all know only idiot faggots eat red delicious'

Comment

Apart from the bugginess and the waste of $70 that was blackops, I didn't really have any reason to hate COD. Now I hate it because this guy likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                        It'd be like having a fight over Red Delicious apples being better than Royal Gala's. and as we all know only idiot faggots eat red delicious'
                        Quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
                          Apart from the bugginess and the waste of $70 that was blackops, I didn't really have any reason to hate COD. Now I hate it because this guy likes it.
                          More like Blackflops amirite?

Comment

blackops was okay, just wasn't worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                              Its becoming ever more apparent that kids need more in their life other than just games. The simple game rivalries like Quake vs UT have turned into the all out hate wars of today. quite sad really coz they are both the same type of game lol.

Royal Gala's for life...... word

Comment

Working...
                              X