BF3 Phys Warfare pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Phys Warfare pack

Those wondering how to get it. You should all have an email from origin with a cd key for the pack now. Just go to the cog in the top right of the
    Origin client and redeem code. Should be it.

regarding Back to Karkand - chips was saying his dodgy russian purchase had a seperate key for that, but my origin one didnt. Is it included as part of the key for the BF3 LE pack?

Comment

Yes. I cant confirm how to get the Key yet though as I'm still frickin waiting on mine from the US.

Hopefully I have it tonight otherwise it will be Sunday before I can play.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
        regarding Back to Karkand - chips was saying his dodgy russian purchase had a seperate key for that, but my origin one didnt. Is it included as part of the key for the BF3 LE pack?
        hmm that may explain why my crappy russian versions key was twice as long as it should have been, will use the second half tonight to test

Comment

i got a separate key for karkand with my russia copy aswell.

Comment

I still haven't got my key.

I have the Limited Edition Pre-Order. Should I have received a key by now?

Comment

pretty sure it's part of the pack, lenko LE had different product ID from the normal edition

Comment

Nah I just got onto EA live chat and they gave me a separate key. All activated properly now.

The LE keys are different to flag that you're valid for the Karkand map pack when its released.
                The Phys Warfare pack is a seperate code to unlock the DAO-12 and shit.
                Last edited by Milenko; 03-11-11, 11:08 AM.

Comment

oh sorry, thought you were talking about the karkand stuff, yeah i got a separate email with my phys warfare back

Comment

I ordererd mine from Greenman gaming and didnt get a key via email for the physical warfare.

Just went on ea support chat and gave them my normal key and all sorted. They will provide a key for you to activate.

Comment

WTF is the point of origin if I still have manually enter a CD key for a digital pre-order to get stuff.

Comment

Link to Live chat reqd pls...

I can find it. I go to EA help and enter the game type and platform and the only option open to me is to email them.

Comment

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                          Link to Live chat reqd pls...

I can find it. I go to EA help and enter the game type and platform and the only option open to me is to email them.
                          ea.custhelp.com/chat

Comment

Originally posted by morge View Post
                            WTF is the point of origin if I still have manually enter a CD key for a digital pre-order to get stuff.
                            Steam is exactly the same for a lot of their games. You either have to enter the code into Steam, or into the game client. So either way it's pretty much the same.

Comment

Only for some 3rd party titles remember Origin is EA only so have all the control.

Comment

Working...
                              X