No announcement yet.

Global Conflict - turning BF3 into Risk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what - fuck Global Conflict. I'm cooking up mad plans here, yo.

Comment

We're not going to get enough numbers here alone.... we'll have to pull in other AU communities/clans. Maybe GU takes on TOG etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bam Stroker View Post
        I like where this is going.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8824[/ATTACH]
        Where teh fuck is ACT carnt

Comment

Originally posted by Minorci View Post
          Where teh fuck is ACT carnt
          right where it belongs - not a part of Australia

Comment

That's funny, but would be funnier if you didn't live in Darwin.

Comment

just confirms how true it is

Comment

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                We're not going to get enough numbers here alone.... we'll have to pull in other AU communities/clans. Maybe GU takes on TOG etc.
                Agreed. First time out I think we'll just go for 32 players from wherever we can them from. As many GU players we can get and then we recruit from our other circles. The TOG guys are good. I know some of the SLAK guys and they'd be good additions, too. If it's successful perhaps down the track we might get a bit of a league going for AU clans.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I shall see if I have some of the myIS tournament pack for Vbulletin on my computer when I get home.

I was largly involved with some of the guys when we did this with BF2 called Australian Allied Forces (AAF) and AF. And also when 2142 came around it was 2142AAF. Then moved to a name Australian online Warfare which has sort have dissipated when the community would no longer support the admin running the server.

I would be keen also - however for it to be great it would need to be abound 40 or so interested people to play regular at least once a week if not more.

See myIS [MyIS] Who we are & how to join our tournaments

Comment

I'll troll through the myIS info for ideas about how to run the game. Cheers, Lothar.

In the meantime I've opened a discussion about our rules in this thread.

Comment

bam too sexy for his shirt too sexy for his shirt.. so sexy it hurttss...

Comment

Working...
                        X