Psychonauts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychonauts

If you get a chance to play this game, Do it, it's hilarious.

gameplay is pretty good too

Necro!

Tim Schafer, founder of Double Fine and creator of Monkey Island, Full Throttle and Brutal Legend, has said he's "ready" to do a sequel to Psychonauts.

In an interview in the latest issue of PSM3, Schafer was asked about the possibility of a sequel to Psychonauts for PSN.

He replied by saying he was ready and willing, but that it was a question of finding a publisher that was interested.

"I'm ready to do it. I'd love to do it. It's really a question of getting a publisher who's interested in doing it."

Although the game had a passionate cult following around its release, the popularity of Psychonauts rose recently thanks to word of mouth, Steam sales and even piracy.

"Over the years it's gotten into the hands of a lot of people, through being two dollars on Steam for a while, and being pirated.

"So it's gotten out there. So if all these people were going to buy the sequel it would be a big hit," added Schafer.
    News: Psychonauts 2: Tim Schafer is 'ready to do it' - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Comment

OMG man i hope its as good as the first......

Comment

Working...
      X